Till senaste kommentaren

Why have you sold your soul to the devil?

Congrats, Blackstone;
Now you own a piece of Oatly. Don't worry, they are in no position to tell you where to invest in future. They have absolutely nothing to say.Ownership is a one-way road.
But who knows, maybe this is a fantastic way to greenwash your other investments' activities in the Amazon and elsewhere. So, a good investment for sure!

As for Oatly, well thanks a lot for making a great product popular. You've worked hard, and now you have your place on the stock exchange. And in history.
Surely, you've lost my business and also my interest to invest, but in return you^ve at least contributed nicely to Donald J. Trump's re-election campaign via Mr. Schwartz. So, our ways must part, Oatly. I wish you all the best, and the very best would now be a healthy commercial shock in the form of a 90 % market share loss.
Enjoy the rest of your lifespan as a corporation.
Robbi (Uppdaterad ) Rapportera olämpligt innehåll

Kommentarer

• When you sell your soul to the devil..bye Oatly!
    Figaro
  • Hi Robbie and Figaro,

Thanks for reaching out with your thoughts. Sorry for the late reply!

We totally understand that not everyone will agree on our way of thinking, and that’s okay. Many of us share the same sustainability goals but believe in different ways to get there. If big investment companies are to start investing their money in sustainability, there needs to be green options for them to invest in. Regardless of new owners, sustainability is (and will continue to be) at the very core of everything we do. By investing in Oatly, Blackstone enable us to grow our production capacity and make it easier for more people to switch to plant-based foods – and this is what you support when you buy our products.

If you’d like to read more about our reasoning behind this, please have a look here: https://www.oatly.com/int/climate-and-capital

We’re sorry to see you go, but we hope that you’ll find plant-based alternatives that feels right for you!

All the best,
    Rebecka

Kommentera eller skriv ett nytt inlägg

Ditt namn och inlägg kan ses av alla. Din e-post visas aldrig publikt.